Quality Hands-on Truck Driver Training at Isothermal
One On One Instruction
You will drive alone with the instructor. Practice first on the range and then you'll drive on roads, highways, city streets, and mountains. Our instructors are an important part of your experience in our professional truck driving school.
Using the standards set by the trucking industry, the Professional Truck Driving Institute has certified our program. Graduates receive a national PTDI certificate with a unique number that is placed on their permanent driving record. We are the only PTDI certified truck driving program in North Carolina.
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are committed to giving you the very best training we can provide at a reasonable cost. We guarantee your satisfaction in our truck driving school.
Our Truck Driving Program Will …
- Provide you with all the basic knowledge and practical skills necessary to become an entry level, over-the-road driver.
- Enable you to receive a Class A, Commercial Driver's License with multiple endorsements: tank truck, hazardous materials endorsements, and doubles and triples.
- Assist you in finding employment.
- Provide ample driving time so that you will need a minimum of further training by the hiring company to drive solo.
For Your Truck Driving Training You Can Choose
- Day classes - finish in 5 weeks
- Evening classes - finish in 8 weeks
We accept out-of-state students!